MINT stands for Minimally Invasive Nonsurgical Thread. Backed by science and innovation, MINT is the only device of its kind to have 2 FDA clearances for use. It is also the only PDO thread with a lifting indication for nasolabial fold depth reduction. PDO stands for polydiaxone and is a biodegradable, sugar-based material that has been used in cardiovascular and orthopedic surgery cases for decades.
- Results can last for 12 months or longer.
- In Office procedure that costs less than surgery.
- Short treatment time of less than one hour.
- No surgical scars.
- Short downtime.
- Immediate results.
- PDO threads stimulate collagen production.
- Can be combined with other aesthetic treatments.